The website is designed for anyone interested in development, health and education considered from the perspective of the scientific community.
- It is aimed to support critical thinking within societies, to avoid dogma and to highlight current consensus and controversies present in the scientific communities
- A strong effort has been made to avoid unnecessary jargon.
- Each caregiver is unique, each child is unique, each family situation is unique so you won’t find advices here. What you will find are the existing information available regarding diverse topics to take informed decisions.
- All articles are fully referenced. We controlled for any conflict of interest within the authors and the references as much as we could.
- An Open Peer Commentary Format has been chosen so that each article published is accompanied with commentaries from specialists within and across disciplines, plus the authors’ response to them.